Become A UEI Student Ambassador!
What is the UEI Student Ambassador Program?
The UEI Student Ambassador Program that offers students an opportunity to be an important part of the student experience while gaining valuable, lifetime leadership skills.
As a Student Ambassador, you will lead, support, and represent your student community.
- Play an active role in student events and student life.
- Familiarize new students with important milestones in their student journey including, College Prep Day, first day of class, and campus life.
- Actively engage with the community through outreach initiatives.
- Mentor students who may need academic support or encouragement from a respected and trusted peer.
- Plan activities and events such as food drives, fundraisers, campus events, holiday celebrations, and other student events.
- Make a positive impact in your fellow students’ learning by providing tutoring and assistance in labs and the SOAR Online Learning Platform.
- Serve as a role model for academic achievement, good behavior, and school spirit.
- Motivate and inspire fellow students while providing support and encouragement when needed.
- Welcome employer partners and community members into the campus, nurturing connections and
collaborations with the campus community.
Reasons to Become a Student Ambassador
We value our Student Ambassadors! Below are the benefits of being a UEI Student Ambassador and some of the ways they are recognized for their contributions.
Be a Role Model to Your Peers
Receive special color scrubs or a uniform to help other students identify you as a UEI Student Ambassador.
Recognition of Building Connections
Be featured on the Student Ambassador board on your campus walls.
Prepare for Your Future Career
Include your involvement as a UEI Student Ambassador on your resume and/or job application and when interviewing.
We love having our graduates share their experiences! Be a guest speaker at orientation, graduation, or other student events.
Be an Inspiration to Your Peers
Receive a special color cord to wear during graduation that recognizes your achievement of being a UEI Student Ambassador. Your Student Ambassador designation will also be listed in the graduation program.
Represent Your Graduating Class
Student Ambassadors are often candidates for class valedictorian.
Time Commitment of a Student Ambassador
- Must be available to attend mandatory meetings twice a month.
- Must be available to participate in two events outside of school.
- Must be available to facilitate SOAR student groups and attend student events.
- Must be available to attend one leadership training.
- Must commit to a minimum of five volunteer hours per week.
Eligibility to become a Student Ambassador
- Must have successfully completed at least two modules prior to applying.
- Must have and maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA and 90% or higher overall attendance while in the program.
- Must be proficient in the SOAR Online Learning Platform.
- Must be in good standing in academic progress, financial responsibility, and professional conduct.
- Must attain one instructor recommendation.
- Complete the Student Ambassador application and pledge.
Apply to become a Student Ambassador!
To apply, please contact your Campus President or Director of Education to fill out an application.